Monday 20 February 2017

Memos, Mail, Me on a Monday - the edition with the green hearts

It has been Monday all day today so that means it is time to drop by and say hello to Sian over at From High in the Sky.

It was one of those over before you know it weekends, one of those weekends where at the end of it you wonder if you actually managed to achieve anything.  It was pretty quiet as Mr P was working lates, so on Saturday I headed over to my parents, where we watched the final Hunger Games film - I still think the first two films were the best and had the better story lines - it might have been better to have made a longer film for the final book rather than splitting it into two films, but that does seem to be the trend these days with film franchises.

I had some lovely mail this week - I had some vouchers for Ernest Jones and some Christmas money so I treated myself to some Chamilia beads for my bracelet.  I had looked in our local store and having set my heart on some red beads they had already sent back all their Christmas beads.  Luckily online they still had lots of Christmas stock and a very handy three for the price of two offer so I was able to get two nice red beads plus a lovely heart that is part of the new range.


A little bit of crafty stuff came my way too - I don't know why but when I first started buying the spellbinder nestability dies I never got the ovals - they are not so easy to get now, I am waiting for the large plain ovals to come from the US but in the meantime the scalloped ovals and some fancy floral ones have arrived.  Also some lovely music themed fabric - I have a project in mind for it and you will just have to wait to see what it will become.  I now need to track down the small plain and scalloped ovals.


Monday has found me doing the usual mixture of laundry and housework, also I am getting ready for tomorrow's WI meeting.  In the WI we celebrate February by joining in with the Show the Love campaign - green hearts will be in abundance at tomorrow's meeting with lots of different crafts to join in with - I will be doing some simple cardmaking with green hearts on my table.  So my final job of today is to get packed up ready for tomorrow.


Have a great week everyone and if you share about your Monday and mail then don't forget to go over and visit Sian and give her a wave!!

3 comments:

  1. I find it really surprising that the plainer shapes are now difficult to come by. I would have thought they'd be the most popular. Going to check out the Show the Love campaign. I've not come across that before. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well green hearts make for a nice change of pace. Love your bracelet beads too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely cheery red and green here today on a very rainy grey day, so thank you. I'm looking forward to seeing what your fabric is for now. Your beads are very pretty and all the better for being a bit of a bargain :)

    Wishing you a great week

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...