Tuesday 14 February 2017

Valentines cards

I had a new stamp to get inky for my Valentines card for Mr P.  It is from new Penny Black T for transparent set 'Hearts Aplenty'


The papers used are Basic Grey 'Two Scoops' and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up.  The image was coloured with Promarkers.

The second card used a digi-stamp from the Flirty Flamingo set (The Lovely Studio formerly Pink Petticoat).  Again the image was coloured with Promarkers, die cut with a Stampin' Up labels framelit and mounted onto pink glitter cardstock


And as always I had to make a jokey cash cow card using Penny Black 'From the Folks'


The sentiment was made with Stampin' Up alphabet stamps and the crystal heart is from Majorcrafts.


1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of a cash cow card. Very clever way to send a gift.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...